• News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Home News

Suspected killers – We sold Na-Allah’s car for N1m

Omotayo Daranjo by Omotayo Daranjo
September 17, 2021
in News
0
0
SHARES
64
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

READ ALSO

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

 

 Two suspected killers of Abdulkareem Ibn-Na-Allah, the eldest  son of Sen. Bala Ibn-Na-Allah, said they sold the stolen car of their victim, N1million,  in Katsina State.

The suspects, Bashir Muhammad, 23, and Nasiru Balarabe, 27, made the confession to newsmen  Thursday when paraded by the Police at the headquarters of Kaduna Police Command.

 
The Public Relations Officer of the Command, ASP Muhammad Jalige, told newsmen that the said car was valued at N9 million.

Fielding questions from newsmen, one of the suspects, Balarabe, a resident of Kawo area in Kaduna metropolis,said they sold the car for N1 million in Katsina.

Balarabe said he used his share of the money in purchasing foreign parboiled rice, but that he was intercepted by personnel of Department of Customs and Excise at the border, and the rice confiscated.

“I bought 23 bags of rice with my own share of the money but it was intercepted by customs”, he said.

The other suspect,  Muhammad, a resident of Rabah road in Kaduna metropolis, said he never knew the deceased prior to the incident.

his (deceased) house;  we saw a car parked inside the house; DanKano casually said we will come and steal the car from the house.

“The next day it rained, so we decided to go to the house; when we got inside, I and Nasiru  opened the door for Dankano, who was holding a torchlight.

“The light from the torch  attracted the attention of the deceased and immediately he saw us; he picked something from under his bed and started struggling with Balarabe.

“During the struggle, the deceased fell down and we used a rope for hanging clothes to tie him and he never spoke again;  we picked up the car keys and left”, Nasiru narrated.

When  Muhammad was asked if poverty pushed him into committing the crime, he said his parents provided him with basic necessities as best as they could.

Meanwhile, Police Spokesperson, Jalige,  said the vehicle of the deceased was sold in Niger Republic, and had been recovered, adding that they were liaising with Interpol to bring it back to Nigeria.

It would be recalled that Abdulkarim Na Allah, the eldest son of Bala Ibn Na Allah, was on Sunday, Aug. 26,found dead in his room in Malali GRA, Kaduna metropolis.

The deceased was aged 36 and a Pilot by profession.

Father of the deceased, Sen.Bala Ibn Na Allah, is the Senator representing Kebbi South Senatorial District.

Tags: suspected kilers

Related Posts

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes
News

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

August 29, 2025
NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 
News

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

August 29, 2025
You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo
News

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

August 29, 2025
Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola
News

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

August 29, 2025
Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution
News

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

August 26, 2025
Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles
News

Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles

August 22, 2025
Next Post

South Africans Warning: Foreign Citizenship Will Be Stripped Of Their Own If They Don't Re-apply for retention

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Trumpet International Magazine is a real-time and comprehensive news magazine. It is an independent, national news provider for Africans, reporting daily developments and events in South Africa and other African Countries and their Citizens based in South Africa.

Categories

  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts

Recent Post

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

News
Omotayo Daranjo
South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

Authorities in the City of Tshwane have begun

Read More »

Trumpet Magazine | © 2021.

Facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Instagram

Add New Playlist