• News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Home News

Liberia places $15,000 bounty for high-profile killers terrorising country

trumpet by trumpet
November 8, 2021
in News
0
Liberia places $15,000 bounty for high-profile killers terrorising country
0
SHARES
51
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The Liberian government has announced a $15,000 total cash reward for any useful information for the arrest of recent high-profile murderers in the capital, Monrovia.

Mr Ledgerhood Rennie, Liberia’s Minister of Information and Culture disclosed this in a statement on Sunday, November 7.

READ ALSO

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

According to Rennie, the Liberia National Police has named Christian Anderson and William Anderson (also known as “Baby Shad”) as initial persons of interest in the investigation.

Rennie said that the government would set aside $5,000 for actionable information on each of the persons of interest.

“Last week, the Ministry of Justice ordered post mortem examinations on the remains of John Tubman, Maude Elliot and William Tolbert, III – who were all discovered dead in their homes – as part of a full scale investigation.

“The Joint Security of Liberia, under the chairmanship of the Ministry of Justice, is scheduled to convene on Tuesday, Nov. 9, 2021, to review the general security situation in the country.

“The public is assured that the Joint Security is working around the clock to solve three recent murder cases in Monrovia and provide enhanced security to the public,” Rennie said.

Rennie said that the Government condemns the unwarranted politicisation of the death of these individuals.

The Minister said that the Government emphasised that it took seriously the death of any Liberian.

Rennie noted that the national Security Apparatus had been mandated by President George Weah to explore all necessary legal means within its authority to ensure the safety of all Liberians and foreign residents in the country.

Related Posts

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes
News

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

August 29, 2025
NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 
News

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

August 29, 2025
You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo
News

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

August 29, 2025
Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola
News

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

August 29, 2025
Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution
News

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

August 26, 2025
Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles
News

Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles

August 22, 2025
Next Post

EPL: Newcastle Appoints Eddie Howe as New Manager

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Trumpet International Magazine is a real-time and comprehensive news magazine. It is an independent, national news provider for Africans, reporting daily developments and events in South Africa and other African Countries and their Citizens based in South Africa.

Categories

  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts

Recent Post

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

News
Omotayo Daranjo
South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

Authorities in the City of Tshwane have begun

Read More »

Trumpet Magazine | © 2021.

Facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Instagram

Add New Playlist