• News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Home News

Murdered Nabeehah bagged first class – Uncle

Fatima OLUWAKEMI-SAKA by Fatima OLUWAKEMI-SAKA
January 23, 2024
in News
0
Murdered Nabeehah bagged first class – Uncle
0
SHARES
41
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

Sherifdeen, the uncle of late Nabeeha Al-Kadriyah who was killed by kidnappers has said information reaching the family shows that she graduated with a first class from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria, and would have been awarded at the school’s convocation slated for January 27, 2024. 

Sherifdeen, who disclosed this to the Daily Trust at their residence on Sokoto Road, Okekere, Ilọrin, Kwara State, also said the release of Nabeeha’s remaining sisters on Saturday January 20, evoked bittersweet memories for the family. 

READ ALSO

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

“You can imagine such a feeling if she had been alive to witness the convocation. However, the situation has further strengthened our faith in Almighty Allah. We thank all those that stood by us during this trying period,” he said. 

He added that, “I was the one who went to claim the body of the late Nabeeha. She was brutally murdered and her sister, Najeeba, was forced to see her brutal corpse to traumatise her and others for us to quickly pay the ransom.” 

Meanwhile, the family contradicted the police, saying that no ransom was paid before the release of the girls. 

Murdered Nabeehah bagged first class ? Uncle
Murdered Nabeehah bagged first class ? Uncle

Related Posts

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes
News

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

August 29, 2025
NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 
News

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

August 29, 2025
You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo
News

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

August 29, 2025
Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola
News

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

August 29, 2025
Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution
News

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

August 26, 2025
Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles
News

Abaribe Rebuts Ichita’s Allegations, Lists Bills, Projects, Democratic Struggles

August 22, 2025
Next Post
Nigerians would soon enjoy benefits of tough decisions I’ve taken – Tinubu

Nigerians would soon enjoy benefits of tough decisions I've taken - Tinubu

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

The Trumpet International Magazine is a real-time and comprehensive news magazine. It is an independent, national news provider for Africans, reporting daily developments and events in South Africa and other African Countries and their Citizens based in South Africa.

Categories

  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts
Menu
  • News
  • Article
  • Business
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Achievement/Profile
  • Sports
  • Features
  • Adverts

Recent Post

South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

NIPOST: Nigerians to pay $80 custom duty for shipments to US effective August 29 

You Don’t Have Powers To Suspend LG Chairmen – AGF Fagbemi Warns Governor Okpebholo

Jonathan has not pulled out of 2027 presidential race – Cousin, Azibaola

Warri Crisis: Senator Dafinone Calls For Calm, Urges Peaceful Resolution

News
Omotayo Daranjo
South Africa demolishes Nigerian developer’s high-rise complexes

Authorities in the City of Tshwane have begun

Read More »

Trumpet Magazine | © 2021.

Facebook Twitter Youtube Linkedin Instagram

Add New Playlist